Create Valuable and Relevant Content
Good material that delivers value is extremely significant to long term business growth. It is necessary to use long lasting content if you want your users to actively engage with your content over an extended period of time. Content attracts and convert prospects into customers, and customers into repeat buyers. The type of content you share is closely related to what you sell; in other words, you’re educating people so that they know, like, and trust you adequately to stay in your hotel.
With content, the aim of your hotel should be to assist and inform your guests. The idea is not sell your offer directly, rather to give them an idea as to why the hotel is good and how it will benefit them.
After knowing what content marketing is, it is important to know why content marketing is important to your hotel.
To begin with, we will understand the four steps of a consumer’s buying cycle
• Awareness: The customers are aware of what they need to purchase.
• Research: Once customers are aware, there will research to educate themselves
about what they need.
• Consideration: At this point, the customers
starts comparing different products from different sellers.
• Buy: Finally, the customer makes their decisions and moves forward with the purchase.
The return on investment for content marketing can be remarkable if implemented correctly. Content marketing also provides supplementary benefits in that it supports other digital marketing channels.
It provides added content for social media marketing and contributes to SEO efforts.
Moreover, we list down the following reasons why quality and relevant content is extremely important for your hotel
• Content creates awareness for your brand: If your content engrosses readers,
they will share it on various social media platforms, email or through word of mouth as a recommendation.
• Content drives results from SEO: Google has made this imperative when it launched. Content became, and still is the king, since websites are found mainly through content.
• Content drives purchases: Consumers base decisions on online content when shopping online, or researching offline purposes. Also, buyer behavior has changed, and now they want to see broader opinions from others about products and services. Thus, they dig content to help their decision making.
Furthermore, we round up some interesting facts and figures
about content marketing:
• Less than 40% of all content marketers are effective at content marketing.
• The most effective marketers spend 39% of their marketing budgets on content.
• Visual content is a key component in each of the top five most effective B2B marketing tactics.
• 69 % of content marketing lacks quality.
• 72% percent of marketers think that branded content is more effective than magazine advertisements; 69% say it’s superior to direct mail and PR.
• 70% of marketers are creating more content
than they did a year ago.